Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Texas Chicken Quesadillas”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “terri” : These are delicious. Please do not be put off by the use of barbeque sauce: it and the caramelized onions are what make the recipe great. A local restaurant makes a great variation of these — they add a little sauteed spinach and mushrooms as well. I agree that you want to watch the time in the oven — 20 minutes is too long. You can also cook these in a skillet if you are in a hurry; I brush a tiny bit of olive oil on the bottom of the quesadilla and have them heated in less than five minutes.
- “marie” : I had some tortillas to use up and some chicken. This was surprisingly good for being so simple. The caramelized onions did the trick. I did not add honey to the onions – no need to. I used Sweet Baby Ray’s honey bbq sauce. I did them in my grill pan. Simple and very good. Thanks
- “ashley” : This recipe is easy and favorful. My husband loves chicken and it’s hard to find a variety for him. This was a favorite of his and I will make it again. Thanks
- “kendra” : These quesadillas were delicious!! However since I don’t like honey I just sauteed the onions in equal amounts of oil and butter (1/2 Tbsp. oil & 1/2 Tbsp. butter) and left it at that. One other tip…if you use thin tortillas like I did you might need to check them at around 10-12 minutes. I baked mine for 15 minutes and the quesadillas were almost too crispy. Anyways…great recipe!! I’ll use it for many years to come!!
- “vanesa” : I can’t believe I haven’t reviewed this recipe til now! I’ve been using it for awhile and it was a definite hit with the entire family. We add red or yellow bell peppers in with the onions and make them on whole wheat tortillas and serve with sour cream refried beans and salsa. One quesadilla makes for a filling meal! My sister always requests I make them when I visit home.
- “julie” : Really good. Did make some changes. Used two roasted chicken breasts from the deli and skipped the barbecue sauce. Brushed the tortillas with taco sauce before putting chicken onion and cheeses on top. The cooked onions in this were spectacular and really elevated this dish to something special. My husband and I both LOVED these quesadillas. Will certainly make again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :