Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “The Amazing Crockpot Ham, Green Beans and Potatoes!!!”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “renee” : Yummy! We were pleasantly surprised by how good this was! Didn’t have ham hocks, so we used about 2 cups of chopped ham steaks instead. Also, doubled up on the chicken bouillon. We let it cook on low for nearly 10 hours & it was DELICIOUS!! This one’s a keeper!
- “anna” : LOVE THIS RECIPE!!!! Will definitely make this again. I did a little subsitution. I used a red onion (in place of a white/yellow onion), smoked sausage (in place of ham) and chicken broth (in place of water). I put everything in the cockpot at one time and cooked on low for 8-10 hrs. It was a hit!!!! I took it to a church potluck and recieved many, many compliments. It is an entire meal!!!
- “pamela” : Fabulous! I didn’t have time to use the slow cooker so I put them on the stove and cooked them for 25 minutes and then added the potatoes for another 35 minutes. The only other change I made was I added red onion as I had some left over from a salad I made. These are the best green beans I have ever tasted. Even my finicky 11 year old ate them. Thanks
- “malinda” : My mother made a variation of this when I was growing up, and I’ve made it for many years myself. However, this is better than she and I made. I could not bring myself to add garlic, and I used ham rather than ham hocks. Put it all in the slow cooker for 12 hours and it was wonderful.
- “mary” : My husband used to farm and transport green beans, so he despises green beans — BUT HE LOVES THIS MEAL!!!! LOVES IT!
- “nadia” : This is an excellent family friendly recipe…however I used some smoked sausage instead of ham and everyone asked for seconds
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :