Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “The Best Homemade Buttercream Icing Recipe”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tica” : This is definitely on my must try list! Sounds like a yummy excuse to whip up a batch of cupcakes.
- “amanda” : Ohmygosh, YUM! I love marshmallow frosting! Yours looks simply perfect! Good idea to toss it in at the last minute. Love it when that happens!
- “karen” : Omg I tried this today to frost a b-day cake. The frosting came out perfect, the butter just melted and it isn’t too sweet. Thank you for my new go to recipe!
- “abby” : I just tested this recipe for my son’s 3rd birthday cake in march… wow! So good and easy! It almost tastes like a Swiss buttercream, but without all the extra work of cooking the egg whites and sugar! Totally the winner for the cake!
- “mette” : Hi, I am looking for a new frosting for my coconut cakes. I normally make the 7 minute frosting…..egg whites, sugar. corn syrup, water,,,,etc,, but it does not lost long, 3 days max, before it starts ‘breaking down’. Do you think this would be a good substitute? I really think I should give it a try.
- “laura” : Hi, this recipe sounds wonderful! I want to make a square cake with fondant on sides and piped frosting on top. Do you think I can use this frosting to attach fondant with/seal the cake with? Or would the marshmellow fluff melt the fondant! Now the other issue us if I can find fluff here in Copenhagen!
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :