Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “The greatest Queso Ever”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “brian” : OH THE TORTURE! Seriously, queso is such a magically delicious thing and I can’t get enough of it (especially after our trip to Austin). Looks awesome!
- “christine” : love the tip on whether to use corn starch or flour as a thickening agent – I always get confused abt which is best!! this dip looks awesome Sommer!
- “rachel” : oh my word, Sommer! That looks and sounds amazing! I may whip some of this up for the Big game this weekend to go with our fajitas! That bowl is darling, love it!
- “shaina” : This sounds just perfect. I’ve been in need of a good queso that doesn’t used processed cheese food. My kids will be thrilled!
- “laura” : this looks fantastic!!! I’m also on the lookout for a great queso recipe, but after I find/make one, it’s always gets chunky and lumpy and nasty within a few minutes. So I also revert back to the jar, or that overly processed block of yellow cheese-wannabe.
I’m definitely going to try this one! Thank you for sharing.
- “amy” : Wow, I am so making this for my hubby!!! It’s been pinned to my pinterest!
I made queso the other night and I kept thinking there has got to be an alternative to just velveta, sour cream and rotel??? Thank you!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :