Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “To Die For Blueberry Muffins”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lina” : Wow!! My search for perfect blueberry muffins ends here. They came out like you would expect from a gourmet bakery. I’ve tried many blueberry muffin recipes only to be disappointed by the berries sinking to the bottom before it cooked all the way. This batter is like glue and really holds the blueberries in place. I made a couple of small modifications only because I was working with what I had on hand.
- “dona” : These are delicious. The batter is extremely thick and a pleasure to work with. I made these and “The best of the best blueberry muffins” on the same day and almost identical in flavour. However, the “to die for blueberry muffins” recipe had a thicker batter resulting in rounded muffin tops. Due to the thinness of the other recipe, as it was rising the batter spread out more so the muffin tops were flatter. Vanilla is a nice addition to either recipe. For beginner muffin makers it is crucial to know not to mix the batter too long or else you will end up with tough, poorly risen muffins. Combine wet and dry with the fewest strokes possible, there should still be some lumps and perhaps even light streaks of flour. Also, for a really professional looking muffin sprinkle some coarse sugar crystals on top of your muffins rather than the crumb mixture (I actually like doing a batch of each). This will give your muffin a sparkling finish.
- “pamela” : I HAD to compliment the chef on this recipe! I have gone through AT LEAST a dozen muffin recipes just to throw them away, when the results were only so so. I wanted a muffin that was like something you could get in a coffee shop, and HERE IT IS! THESE turn out great, I doubled the batch, and used 1/2 brn. sugar. I didn’t have to double the crumb topping. My batter didn’t turn blue w/blueberries, and I have decided this is ALWAYS going to be my ‘base’ for muffins. Today we made strawberry, and they were just as good. thank you thank you, a KEEPER, FINALLY!
- “anna” : Very delicate,moist and delicious. I,too, added a tsp of vanilla to batter and increased the sugar a bit. I added cranberries with the blueberries. You could use any fruit. I made another batch with dried apricots and walnuts..turned out great!Highly recommend this recipe. A real keeper!
- “elodie” : This is the prefect staple muffin recipe. You can alter it, depending on what you’ve got on hand. Here’s a few I’ve done recently: Apple spice: Omit: blueberries, Add: 1/2-1 tsp. cinnamon and 1/2 tsp. nutmeg to dry ingredients. Fold in 1 cup (about 2) peeled and shredded apples. Cranberry: Omit: blueberries, Add: Fold in: 1 cup chopped cranberries, 2/3 cup chopped walnuts, and 1-2 Tbs. orange zest. Cherry: Omit blueberries, Add: 3/4 cup dried cherries, soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes and drained, and 1/4 tsp. almond extract. Ruhbarb: Omit: blueberries, add 1 cup chopped ruhbarb, 1/2 c. chopped pecans. Add chopped toasted pecans to the topping, if you’d like. Another hint try this with cylon cinnamon (regular is cassia)… very tasty. Anyway, I’ve thrown away most other muffin recipes… If you want any kind of fruit muffin, this IS the recipe!!
- “josie” : YUMMY!! I doubled the topping and replaced the milk with buttermilk. This is a wonderful alteration..I promise. Also added a splash of vanilla extract. Try adding a handful of Hershey’s Cinnamon Chips to the crumb topping instead of the ground cinnamon…it’s delicious!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :