Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Tortilla Chip Pepper Jack Crust”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “meranda” : Very yummy! Much better than the tortilla chips you buy at the store. I even tried flour tortillas with this recipe
- “cindy” : This is an easy recipe to make and very good with some salsa. I used olive oil instead, but that was the only change I made. Very good
- “selvia” : These are quite good! I made these with Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas (that low carb thing ;-)) for DH and he really enjoyed them. Thanks for a great recipe.
- “diana” : This recipe was good. I used flour tortillas and pita wedges instead of corn and I didn’t add the lime juice. Basically, I brushed the wedges with olive oil and sprinkled the cumin, chili powder, and salt seasoning on top. I baked them for about 10-15 minutes and they came out crunchy and delicious. We like them with home made tomatillo salsa!
- “kendra” : I didn’t have limes, so I just sprayed on olive oil. I also added some seasoned salt instead of regular salt. Delicious!
- “liza” : YUM!!! These were a nice change from store bought tortilla chips, and so much healthier! I used whole wheat flour tortillas, so some of the thick parts took a while longer to get crispy. I left out the cumin, and they still tasted great. I dipped them into guacamole, but next time I think hummus would be a good compliment!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :