Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Triple Dipped Fried Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “judy” : Here is a really easy tip to check the temp of your oil – if you place the tip of a wooden spoon in the oil, and little bubbles form around it, the oil is ready to go.
- “liticia” : Ok, I have been searching a lot of different sites for a great friend chicken recipe and I finally found one. I think the overall mixture make for a great crunchy texture, but I found the flavor to be a bit bland without the use of the dip. I believer a good friend chicken should not have to be dipped (or chicken strips in my case) I followed the recipe exactly (including the beer, I used my favorite Icehouse) anyways, I used Granulated Garlic instead of Garlic salt and after I tested my first piece I decided it needed more flavor. In the batter I put 2 table spoons of All Season Salt and 1 table spoons of Celery Salt and WOW! They are awesome to eat even without dip. Anyways, I wanted to leave my .02 cents because this recipe really is very good and worth it.
- “natasha” : This chicken is really good and easy to prepare. Here is how I did it. I used legs and thighs which I removed the skin from. Heated the deep frier to 360 degrees and fried the legs 10 minutes and the thighs 15. I didn’t think it was spicy but very chrispy.
- “josh” : I tried this recipe after reading the reviews so I also doubled the spices, except for the black pepper. I also added a dash of tabasco to the wet ingredients. To boost the flavour of the chicken, I marinated it in buttermilk with garlic salt, poultry seasoning, and a dash of tabasco. Chicken was flavourful and moist and the coating was crispy and delicious. Make sure your oil is hot enough and, if you fry in batches that it comes back up to temp between batches. This will prevent greasy coating.
- “erin” : Wonderful recipe, very similar to my great-grandmother’s old family recipe. I added seasoned salt instead of regular salt, added an extra tsp paprika and a tsp of chili powder, 1/4 tsp cumin and I also used shortening to fry the chicken instead of vegetable oil. It was amazing.
- “alyson” : Delish!! I cooked this for dinner in the deep fryer and it was perfect! The crunch was fantastic! I used chicken breasts instead of chicken pieces. Very very yummy! This will replace my normal fried chicken recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :