When I started eating lots of vegan recipes, at first it seemed daunting. How would I feed myself? But i quickly realized they can be some of the most creative, delicious and beautiful recipes out there!
Fast forward to today, and i’ve devoted my life to inspiring people to eat lots of vegetables in delicious ways. My forte? Veggie-packed recipes that are tasty, healthy, and pretty simple to make. You have 3 chances per day to eat yummy foods plant based. Why not start now?
This “Ultimate Berry Breakfast Smoothie” makes eating food plant-based fun, healthy, and most importantly: delicious!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple (you can sub this for frozen mango instead)
- 1 heaped tbsp “pure coco bella” yogurt
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp each of hemp seeds, chia seeds, ground flax seeds (These 3 are my must have trio! I get mine from “the source bulk foods”)
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein (I use “trop eaka”)
- 1 cup plant mylk (here I used soy)
- An extra splash of water to blend
Blend all the ingredients until smooth! Serve immediately.
You can also pour it into a jar or insulated bottle and take it on the go with you to school or work.
P.S. this has around ~37g plant protein (Will vary depending on the protein powder & milk you use!).