Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “roxane” : This looks so good, easy, and simple. Thank you for your great recipes. I just have a quick question regarding the amount of broth. I assume it’s about 1/2 c but you may have meant something else?
- “judy” : This looks awesome! Question or your thoughts. I have jars of homemade sauerkraut … Could I use that in this soup? Or does it have to be made with fresh cabbage?
- “larry” : I just made this for my elderly mom and dad. Not only is this inexpensive but so darn delicious! i made some rice with the left over beef broth and it completed the meal! I will be making this once a week . I give it 5 stars!
- “kathy” : Added 2 more cups of beef broth and a cup of uncooked rice and it came out amazing! will be keeping this recipe handy.
- “tammy” : I have made this many times. Big hit. I even added a cup of uncooked rice when making it. Love the soup recipe too. Sometimes cross the too. Add the Worchester sauce to the unstuffed cabbage rolls. Like the taste it gives.
- “edie” : I found this recipe today, and have it cooking right now….smells awesome
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :