Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Valentine Night Strawberries”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “keri” : Yay! I get to be the first to review this recipe. These are SO good! I didn’t have any walnuts, but I contacted the submitter through the Recipe Exchange and she said any kind of nut will work. I chopped up some sliced almonds to put in the cream cheese mixture and garnished each strawberry with a whole slice of almond. YUM! I’ll definitely make these again soon!
- “mary” : This is very nice. I did not add any nuts but I did put in a small splash of vanilla. It looks so pretty. This would be nice to take to a baby or bridal shower. THX
- “clara” : I made these and had to keep my son away or he would have eaten them all!! I did improvise a bit I drizzled melted dark choc over the top and added chopped toasted pecans to the almonds. Delish!!!!thanx for the tip. Their gonna b great with Champange tonite!!!!
- “katrina” : Just made these for our Easter meal. Both my husband and ten year old son loved them. I didn’t have walnuts, so I used pecans. I processed them with the cream cheese and sugar together, then put them in a ziploc baggie, cut out the corner, and filled the berries. Then, I sprinkled crushed graham crackers over the top. These are definitely going to be a staple in our house for parties and just for a family meal.
- “jenna” : A big hit with my Sweetie! I used pecans instead of walnuts but otherwise followed the recipe. Used a small ziplock with the corner cut off to pipe the filling. Thanks for another great recipe
- “amanda” : excited to be finally riting a review… read this recipe earlier at work n first thing i made as soon as i got home.. i used the natural cream cheese with confectioners’ sugar…my family just loved it n devoured it within seconds of my serving it… the tanginess of strawberries combined with the lil sweetened cream cheese just left the perfect taste in my mouth!!! i’m sure to be making them again soon!!!! till strawberries r in season 🙂 thanks for this great recipe
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :