Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Valentine’s Salmon”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “alex” : Made this for my wife and she flipped. Requesting this recipe once a month now. Don’t make the mistake I did — found the chowder very bland while cooking, added chicken stock and punched up the seasoning. It didn’t need it. Once the salmon is put together with the soup + chili paste… it all comes together. Go AS IS!
- “lina” : I do not consider myself a cook, he builds myself confidence with humor. Ok now the recipe… On our monthly rotation now, even my 16 year old loved it…For the most part, I followed recipe, tweaked it on my family’s preference. 1. Dijon mustard and a tad of honey mixed in… (never heard of what mustard he used, I’m sure it would be great, …interest to hear about others reviewers about their other suggestions between the layers) 2. Potatoes… 2 cups… or 2 large (3 small). Potatoes 3. MORE bacon per our fam. members… Love of bacon., maple bacon large slice,one slice per fam. (Remember, just make sure you drain out the majority of bacon fat.,before adding other ingredients) 4. I skipped the pan warm up on stove top…cooked for 20 min at 375 degrees. 5. We salted and pepper the whole thing per our individual taste 6. I served chili sauce, on the side, for husband preference (chili paste…in supermarket found in the herb section… Gourmet “fresh” in a tube) 7. Didn’t find the video confusing, but helpful, viewed it once all the way, then stopped it and started it as I was working on cooking it, that also helps me build my confidence. Ps the time to make and finish is spot on
- “natasha” : not difficult however the “Belly Piece I had was too thin to butterfly, so I had to make some adjustments. I also went very light with the Lemon Tarragon mustard, next time I would use more. All in all a fairly simple recipe that did deliver a nice dinner!
- “elissa” : I made no changes to the recipe. This was outstanding. I will make it again as my wife now request it frequently. If you want to make a fairly easy recipe that look like a complicated work of art and taste amazing this the one for you.
- “chrestina” : My Valentine and I shared this cooking experience and it was lovely!!!!!!!! Directions and video were perfect and humorous….would try anything
- “megan” : This salmon is delicious! I used a wild salmon filet and was worried that the topping would overwhelm the natural salmon goodness, but it only added to it. I minced the garlic and mixed with the other ingredients (no food processesor necessary, imo). I subbed fresh thyme for tarragon, as I did not have any fresh tarragon. I think fresh dill would be great, too. I ended up baking at 400 for abut ten minutes, according to a similar recipe, and it worked out fine, although, I will broil next time for the added browning effect of the topping. I would definitely try this technique with other fish, too.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :