Welcome again to The Fabulous Mommies (Home of Plant Based recipes), Today i will guide you how to make “Vegan Bang Bang Cauliflower”. I made this Delicious vegan recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This yummy vegan recipe is easy to make and it walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it:
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup / 240 ml plant-based milk (I used full-fat oat milk)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup / 105 g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup / 80 g rice flour (sub in cornstarch)
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- dash of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 cup / 100 g panko crumbs (or more as needed)
- vegetable oil for frying
For the sauce:
- 1/3 cup / 80 g vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoon hot sauce
In a bowl whisk together vegan mayonnaise, chili sauce and hot sauce. Put into fridge.
In a bowl combine flour, rice flour, oat milk, lemon juice, hot sauce, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth. Dip cauliflower florets into the batter, then cover them with panko crumbs.
In a pot heat vegetable oil until thermometer shows 350 °F / 180 °C. Transfer the battered cauliflowers to the pan and fry them until golden brown. Cook in batches.
Drain fried cauliflowers on kitchen towels. Serve immediately with mayonnaise sauce. Enjoy!