Welcome to The Fabulous Mommies (Home of Plant Based recipes) where we serve up healthy, affordable, and Easy Vegan Recipes everyone will love!
So today i’m about to share a delicious vegan recipe made with simple and healthy “Vegan Burrito”! Eating vegan doesn’t have to be expensive either. Here you’ll find full instructions how to made it with everyday ingredients:
- 1 Can of Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Can of Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 Cup of Diced Onion
- 1 Can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 4 Teaspoons of Chili Powder
- 3 Teaspoons of Minced Dried Onion
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon on Cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Smoked Paprika
- 2 Cups of Cooked Brown Rice
- 1 Avocado, diced
- Romaine Lettuce, shredded
- 1 Tomato, diced
Mix chili powder, dried onion, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne, and paprika in a bowl and set aside.
Place onions in a non stick pan and cook until fragrant.
Add fire roasted tomatoes, continue to cook for 5 minutes.
Add beans and seasoning mixture.
Cook until beans are heated.
Place bean mixture and rice in a tortilla. Top with romaine, tomato, avocado, and taco sauce.