Welcome again to The Fabulous Mommies (Home of Plant Based recipes), Today i will guide you how to make “Vegan Nutella Super smooth Creamy and Wholesome”. I made this Delicious vegan recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This yummy vegan recipe is easy to make and it walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it:
- 2 cups dry roasted, unsalted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 2/3 cup cacao or cocoa powder
- 7 dates (soaked)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup almond milk (+more if needed)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Pinch of salt
Add hazelnuts to a high powered blender or food processor.
Process until smooth and creamy like peanut butter.
Next add the remaining ingredients and blend/process until smooth (add more almond milk if needed to thin out).