Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Weight Watchers Bubble Up Chicken Pot Pie Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jennifer” : This is in the oven as we speak. It looks so yummy and chicken pot pie is my hubby’s favorite! Thanks for another great recipe!
- “pamela” : I made this last night and it was delicious!! At the store I only bought one jar of gravy but you need a bit more than that. (One jar is about a cup and half). So I decided I would cook the chicken by poaching it and use the cooking liquid (with bullion cubes and other spices) to make gravy. I also used reduced fat crescent rolls instead of biscuits as the store was out. Turned out great!!
- “jessy” : I’m not going to lie, I was pretty excited to open up feedly and see this- my husband and I love the Bubble Up Enchilada casserole recipe. Thanks for posting, can’t wait to try it!
- “hagen” : I made this last night and it was delicious!! I sauteed a diced onion with the diced carrots and used 8 of the 10 biscuits in the Pillsbury can of biscuits. Next time I may add diced potatoes and add a little more gravy. Definitely a hit!
- “carol” : Made with turkey breast because I had leftovers from a roasted turkey breast. My husband and I both loved it. He did not feel like diet food and i knew my points for weight watchers. This is a recipe to save and use again!!!
- “anna” : I made this last night and it was delicious. To save time, I bought the matchstick carrots and then sort of cut them up while they cooked….I don’t like peas so when sautéing the carrots, I added in about another half a teaspoon of olive oil and added mushrooms and some diced onion and minced garlic. I used a full pound of chicken. This was easy and quick to make as well. My husband commented it was “his favorite thing I’ve ever made.” I actually let it sit in the fridge for about one hour before popping it in the oven, I was worried it would be soggy but it was great!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :