Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “White Cheese Chicken Lasagna”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “diana” : Wow! This recipe is awesome! My entire family raved–and they are fussy eaters! Modifications: I used chicken tenders and poached them then shredded them (used about 3c.shredded chicken); strained poaching liquid and added 2 chicken bouillon cubes to 3c liquid (stay with me here) instead of the 2c canned broth added about 1/2c more milk plus that extra cup broth BECAUSE I used no-boil lasagna noodles. Sauce consistency was PERFECT!!! I also covered pan with foil and baked about 45-50 minutes and let it stand without foil outside oven about 10 minutes to “set up”. Yummmmmmm!
- “renee” : Wonderful recipe especially for cheese lovers. After scoring through the reviews and baking it myself I have the following suggestions: 1. If you are using no boil lasagna noodles add 1/2 cup more milk to the sauce. 2. Saute one pound of mushrooms in some butter and then saute FRESH spinach in the same pot. The mushrooms nicely accent the spinach layer and add some flare. 3. Use THREE cups of chicken. (I used Tyson ready to serve grilled slices that I chopped up with scissors). 4. Instead of just shredded mozzarella use a six cheese Italian blend. Very filling and decadent meal. I cut this into 12 pieces and 1/12th was more than enough per person.
- “melinda” : Because I liked the ingredients in this recipe I decided to give it a try but modified it to make it easier to make. This is what I did and it turned out great: Instead of lasagna noodles I used a lb. of rotini. (I HATE cooking lasagna noodles don’t ask me why). I cooked the pasta while the chicken was boiling. I used 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts and chopped them up when they were done boiling. At the same time the pasta and chicken were cooking I defrosted the spinach in the microwave and pressed all the moisture out of it. I mixed the chicken pasta and spinach all together in the pasta pot after I drained off the pasta. I seasoned it with the oregano a little basil salt and pepper. I made the cheese sauce as directed and added a little nutmeg to the sauce when it was done. If you have one of those little choppers I highly recommend using it to finely mince your onions and garlic. Then I added two eggs to the ricotta cheese along with a little bit of parmesan cheese about 1/4 cup. To assemble this recipe I layered pasta mixture ricotta and cheese sauce in that order ending up with cheese sauce. I then covered the top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkled on a bit of parmesan popped it into the oven and baked it for 35 minutes. This way is much easier for my kiddos to eat and I feel the ingredients blend together better this way. It all fit very nicely in a 9×13 pan. We will definately be making this again. The taste was awesome!
- “terka” : this was SO good (i’d give it 5 stars but i did make changes). i did halve the spinach as suggested and i’m glad i did that would have been WAY too much spinach (however one should note that the typical frozen spinach packages that say they are 300grams/10oz do NOT equal out to be that much when all the water is squeezed out of them at least not in my case. to get just 10oz i needed to use 3-300gram packages of spinach. i usually squeeze out all the water and weigh the spinach afterwards). i also cut up and fried some chicken breast in olive oil with salt pepper garlic and onion powder to give the chicken flavor (i really wouldn’t advise having just plain chicken in it). i also cooked some mushrooms with the onion and garlic (added 2 extra cloves as well) and then added the chicken in as well. i have made this dish with no chicken as well and i actually prefer it better that way. i also mixed the spinach with the ricotta cheese and added some pepper to it. (so the layering was sauce noodles spinach mixture sauce mozzarella cheese noodles spinach mixture sauce mozzarella cheese noodles sauce parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese). it was really really good. even my partner liked it and she doesn’t like spinach usually!. i didn’t find it to be too thick at all and it heated up great later. make sure to drain your spinach very very well!
- “andrea” : My family and I love this recipe. I make two 7 1/2 x 9 1/2 baking dishes. We eat one and freeze the other for the future. The only change I make to this dish is I use 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces. After I pan fry the chicken I mix the chicken spinach ricotta cheese 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese together in a large bowl. It made everything a lot easier. I spread 1 cup sauce on bottom layer with noodles 2 cups chicken mixture noodles 1 cup sauce 2 cups chicken mixture noodles last cup sauce. Sprinkle with parsley and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese on top.
- “beth” : WOW…This was an excellent choose for company. I didn’t use the spinach because I didn’t know if everyone would like the spinach and it was still excellent…I think that the next time I make it I would like to try it with broccoli…
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :