Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Whole Grain Breakfast Cookies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “ema” : I had to make a few substitutions, but these are just awesome. I used honey instead of agave nectar, applesauce instead of oil, and peanut butter instead of almond butter. I’m sure they would be even better with no substitutions, but this was a winner with my husband and my 17 month old!
- “gabriela” : Awesome cookies! I didn’t have any walnuts so I subbed whole wheat flour, and also subbed honey for the agave. Very versitle recipe, thanks so much, we’ll be using this one often:)
- “lisa” : Loved these cookies! I made a few changes based on the other reviews. I used Honey instead of Agave. 2 eggs. Left out the cinnamon. Used natural organic peanut butter instead of almond butter. Left out the dry cherries. And used Coconut oil instead of canola oil. My husband ate 6 and my kids devoured them after school!!
- “tina” : Really good! Can’t wait for my kids to try them! For those of you who like to weigh ingredients, this is for you: Walnuts (7 oz.) Oats (9 oz.) Wheat Flour (3.75 oz.) Flax (3.75 oz.) Almond Butter (9 oz.) Walnut Oil (4 oz.) Canola is NOT healthy! Agave (5.75 oz.) Brown Sugar (5.5 oz.) Chocolate Chips (12 oz.) Next time I’d use half the chocolate chips. Next time I’d like to try all honey and coconut oil. Thank you!
- “mary” : Awesome and super flexible to meet dietary needs. I used two eggs, replaced the brown sugar with 1/3 cup Stevia (cup for cup style), added 2 tbls chia seeds to dry ingredients, and subbed melted coconut oil for canola. I used gluten free oats and gluten free flour. I, too, ground the oats in the food processor, and everything mixed really well. Flatting the cookies before baking them worked best for me. I can hardly make them fast enough to keep up with the family. I’ve been experimenting with breakfast cookies for a while, and I love the fact that these use so little regular flour. These are the best I’ve tried yet, and they are really healthful as well. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe!!
- “megan” : Thanks for a great recipe. These are delicious and nutritious. Because I didn’t have all of the ingredients on hand I needed to make some subsitutions. I used almonds instead of walnuts, peanut butter instead of almond butter, ommitted the cinnamon, used 1/4 c brown sugar and 1/8 c honey (instead of the agave). I used 1 1/2 c raisins instead of the cherries and chocolate chips.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :